Friday, September 16, 2011

Mobspotting at Steel (Atlanta, GA)

This past Wednesday I attended a Foodspotting/Scoutmob Eat Up (dont know what Foodspotting or Scoutmob is? check it out- all the cool people are doing it). Scoutmob teamed up with Foodspotting to give Foodspotters access to Scoutmob’s deals directly through the mobile app. The Mobspotting Eat Up took place at Steel Restaurant & Lounge Atlanta. It was my first Foodspotting bash and my first time at Steel so I wasnt quite sure what to expect. I have to say I had a blast. I got to meet some fellow Atlanta Mobspotters and ate some pretty yummy Asian dishes (photos below). I look forward to the next Atlanta Eat Up!

Sea Salt and Chili Pepper Calamari- sauteed with garlic, onion and 3 chilies honey chili paste & ginger lime sesame sauce


Squid Salad


Tuna Tower- sticky rice, avocado, fresh lemon, spicy crabmeat, & spicy tuna drizzled with wasabi honey
Indo-Chine Soft Shell Crab with wok sautéed garlic, onions & three chilies, served with a spicy ponzu sauce
Vegetable Tempura- onion rings, asparagus, green beans, shiitake mushrooms
Crispy Beef- crispy fried beef wok sautéed in a sweet hoison sauce with scallions
Zebra Maki Roll- crab tempura, asp, avocado, cream cheese & soy paper
Cowboy Maki Roll (top)- beef tenderloin, red onion, oba, roasted jalapeno Firecracker Maki Roll (bottom)- spicy tuna, agedama, topped w/ avocado, crab, jalapeno

Saketini- vodka, sake, cucumber, olive

No comments:

Post a Comment